sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

                      THE HELLHOUND                      

 http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50e375e6e4b0395512a4d778/t/53c18bbfe4b056735b99a7f8/1405193156761/

It has taken me quite a while to work up the resolve to type this story. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jedidiah. I am 28 and I live in American Canyon, CA.
This story is not a ghost story, at least I don't think it is, but it is an account of my first brush with the paranormal. I am a firm believer in the paranormal, I always have been, and one day my belief was fortified. That day was when I saw, what I believe to be a hellhound.
This occurrence took place 3 days after my 25th birthday (about middle of summer). It was a brisk night in my home town of American Canyon. While walking home from the local market I hear this deafening howl. Then I catch a glimpse of what I thought was a large dog. I assumed it was just one of the many stray dogs in my neighborhood, but as I continued, I saw the same large dog. This time I got a better look at it. I was unnerved because of the dog's size and appearance. It was about the size of a small bear. The build of the dog was like that of a Rottweiler, with fur that was the darkest black I've ever seen, like it was made of pure shadows, with piercing, glowing, red eyes; eyes that seemed to peer into my soul. The dog's torso was tangled in what looked like barbed wire. After I saw it, the dog then darted away with incredible speed.
At this point I was quite scared. I continued on my way home and I found myself dreading each corner, fearing another sighting of this hellish creature. I had almost made it home when the beast appeared again. This time it stood directly in my path. I was frozen with fear, hair standing up on end and I close my eyes fearing an attack. It starts to growl, a deep, rumbling, growl; one that I felt deep in my soul, one that threatens to turn my legs to Jell-O. I don't know what compelled me to do so but, I started praying, to the Lord and Jesus Christ in Heaven, to make this beast leave, but the growling intensified, it seemed as if the growl just pulsated through my mind doing everything in its power to get me to stop praying. I continued to pray, I just prayed, and prayed, and prayed. As I continued to pray, the growl slowly dissipated. When I finally opened my eyes, all that was left was scorch marks where the dog stood.
I was terrified and shaking as I rushed home and locked the door, but when I turn around I am greeted by a pitch black dog, but this one I am sure means me no harm. It is my black Labrador, Mia.
After the night I had, I just wanted nothing more than to relax and think about what happened, so I turn on the TV for some background noise and when it starts up I see a show on Animal Planet called lost tapes. The episode was about hellhounds, and what they were describing sounded eerily similar to what I encountered.
To this day I have yet to see the same dog, or another like it. So this begs the question... What did I see? A hellhound, a spectral creature, some sort of demon? I never will know; but then again I'm not sure I want to.
I have a few other unrelated experiences with the paranormal that I may post at a later date. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm ready to relive those experiences by writing them down yet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário