It was the last day of Track and Feild as me and my friend , Amanda sat peacefully down in shade. Our events weren’t coming until two hours. There was nothing to do. I was in the mood to talk about something scary after looking across at that stranded creapy wooden barn on top of the hill. Bloody Mary was something
to talk about , afterall , I didn’t know who she was.
I told Amanda about her. Then she looked at me and told me beginning to end about the story. It really creaped me out. She stared in the kindergarten area. I jumped up and saw two scratched marks REALLY DEEP. “Amanda!” I yelled. She looked at the ground and also moved away. She said she didn’t do it and I believe her.
Our events were up and that was the end. May and June was very odd and I creaped myself out for TWO months all because of that day.