Well hello people hopes you guy believe or like my stories and are a real store…. Went I was 8years old I lived in a apartment that since I moved there I just started seen stuff hearing voices seen black shadows put one day I was just playing dolls with my youngest sister that she was 6years old so were in the living room and the living room was next to
the kitchen…The kitchen lights were off put then I heard someone crying looking for hell saying “HELP ME INEED FOOD FOR MY CHILDRES!!! I just got scared and got worried because she was a white looking shadow ghost with a little baby like of 11mounths and other boy like of 3years old they both were crying. And her mother was all screaming and yelling until I did not did nothing the just left put I still got sad because the were really little and I just worried put I told my sister sis did you I saw…. she said no put I knew something happened in that apartment because in two years latters imp moved to a family house and since that day I never saw those people again ever….