terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2016

          the encounter with the shadown demon 
http://www.roleplaycity.com/infusco/images/shadowdemon.gif
It was late one night when I retired to the couch for the night. I went to sleep and had the window blind open so I could use the fan on my window air unit. The street light lit the room with a soft orange light. I always keep my pistol close by when I am sleeping and this night was no exception. I had my S&W 40 with l.e.d. Light on it on the table by the couch.
Around 3am I woke from a tossing restless type of sleep and lit a cigarette. After I finished my smoke, I laid on my side facing the back of the couch. I started being overwhelmed with a feeling that somebody else was in the room with me. I rolled over on my back and all of the sudden I looked towards the window and the strangest thing happened.
I became paralyzed and the window became distorted and then as I looked away from the window towards the door I see a dark shadow figure squatting at the end of the couch towards my feet. I went to reach for my pistol but I couldn't move. The shadow then stood up and in a crouching position began to walk towards me. It walked between the couch and table and when it got to my head it turned and bent over putting its face 2 inches from mine. I felt like it was draining the life from my body.
After a few seconds which felt like forever, it vanished into thin air and I could immediately move. I grabbed my pistol and turned the light on and scanned the room, even though I could see with the light from the street light. There was nothing. I was very sick for the next three days.
My sister was married the next day and the Pastor of her church could tell something was troubling me and when he asked me what was the matter, I explained it to him and he prayed over me and put some sort of oil on my head. Since that day, I have not been the same. It is something that I hope I never encounter again.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário